BookPal’s Bestseller List features the best books of May.
Read any good books recently? If not, don’t worry! Look to our bestseller list for the month of May to inspire your next pick. These top-selling titles in business, education, and wellness have proven to greatly impact those who read them. Remember to check back next month to see which titles are the most popular among BookPal customers.
1. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
2. Born to Build: How to Build a Thriving Startup, A Winning Team, New Customers and Your Best Life Imaginable by Jim Clifton and Sangeeta Badal
3. Turn the Ship Around! A True Story of Turning Followers into Leaders by L. David Marquet
4. Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow by Tom Rath and Barry Conchie
1. A Color of His Own (Spanish-English Bilingual Edition) by Leo Lionni
2. Biscuit and the Little Pup by Alyssa Satin Capucilli and Pat Schories
3. Please, Baby, Please by Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
4. Wonder by R.J. Palacio
5. Marc’s Mission: Way of the Warrior Kid #2 by Jocko Willink
1. Mama Doc Medicine: Finding Calm and Confidence in Parenting, Child Health, and Work-Life Balance by Wendy Sue Swanson
3. Hope for Each Day: Words of Wisdom and Faith by Billy Graham
5. Treating People Well: The Extraordinary Power of Civility at Work and in Life by Lea Berman and Jeremy Bernard
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books in business, education, and wellness!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot.