Settle into Fall with the books on this month’s bestseller list.
The best part about the changing weather is bundling up and settling in with a new book. Choose your next Fall read from one of the fifteen books that made it to the top of September’s bestseller list. Need more inspiration? Every month, we gather the five titles in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories that BookPal customers enjoyed the most. Check back next month for more top books!
1. Who Moved My Cheese?: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life by Spencer Johnson
2. What It Takes: Lessons in the Pursuit of Excellence by Stephen A. Schwarzman
3. Scam Me If You Can: Simple Strategies to Outsmart Today’s Ripoff Artists by Frank Abagnale
4. The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni
5. Connecting the Dots: Lessons for Leadership in a Startup World by John Chambers & Diane Brady
1. Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
2. The Trouble With Chickens: A J.J. Tully Mystery by Doreen Cronin
3. Ghost Boys by Jewell Parker Rhodes
4. In the Heart of the Sea (Young Readers Edition) by Nathaniel Philbrick
5. The New Baby by Mercer Mayer
2. How to Fight Anti-Semitism by Bari Weiss
4. Rising: Dispatches from the New American Shore by Elizabeth Rush
5. Don’t Label Me: An Incredible Conversation for Divided Times by Irshad Manji
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading Formation by Ryan Leigh Dostie.