Check out our great big list of corporate gift book ideas and download our free corporate gift guide!
As usual, the holiday season is quickly approaching so it’s time to start thinking about gifts for all your valued employees and clients. To help make gifting easier, we’ve sorted some of our favorite corporate gift ideas into categories for whatever you’re trying to communicate to the people who help your organization thrive!
To inspire all the people you work with:
– How Far Can You Go?: My 25-Year Quest to Walk Again by John Maclean
– Together Is Better: A Little Book of Inspiration by Simon Sinek
– Let Me Out: Unlock Your Creative Mind and Bring Your Ideas to Life by Peter Himmelman
To help your clients & employees grow together:
– Messy: The Power of Disorder to Transform Our Lives by Tim Harford
– The Undoing Project: A Friendship That Changed Our Minds by Michael Lewis
– Thomas Jefferson and the Tripoli Pirates: The Forgotten War That Changed American History by Brian Kilmeade and Don Yaeger
To create space for mindfulness during the workday:
– Zen: 50 Mandalas to Help You de-Stress by Hamlyn
– This Book Will Make You Calm by Jo Usmar and Jessamy Hibberd
– Calm by Michael Acton Smith
To bring out everyone’s inner chef:
– Oh She Glows Every Day: Quick and Simply Satisfying Plant-Based Recipes by Angela Liddon
– The Vermont Country Store Cookbook: Recipes, History, and Lore from the Classic American General Store by Andrea Diehl and Ellen Ecker Ogden
– Skinnytaste Fast and Slow: Knockout Quick-Fix and Slow Cooker Recipes by Gina Homolka and Heather K. Jones
To help your team & clients celebrate the little things in life:
– 14,000 Things to Be Happy About: Newly Revised and Updated by Barbara Ann Kipfer
– 1,047 Reasons to Smile (2ND ed.) by Elizabeth Dutton
– The 52 Lists Project: A Year of Weekly Journaling Inspiration by Moorea Seal
– 1: How Many People Does It Take to Make a Difference? by Dan Zadra
All of the books mentioned in this blog post and featured in the gift guide are available to buy in bulk on our website. If you’re looking for a specific book to buy wholesale for your corporate gifts this year, search our online catalog or request a quote today!
Looking for more corporate gift ideas? Get the official gift guide!
Our 2016 gift guide features our top book recommendations for corporate gifting this holiday season! All you have to do is enter your email below to download the guide:
This post was written by Sydney Moorhead, the product specialist at BookPal. She is currently reading Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.