Our education account manager, Stefanie, shares the top 9 education books for Spring.
Need new ideas on books to read this spring? We’ve got you covered! We’ve put together a video featuring the top 9 education books for Spring. These books cover important topics ranging from diversity to sustainability and are suitable for students with elementary to college reading levels.
Here are the top nine:
1. Her Right Foot by Dave Eggers and Shawn Harris
2. The Fire This Time by Jesmyn Ward
3. The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
4. I Am: Sacagawea by Grace Norwich
5. Fifty Million Rising by Saadia Zahidi
6. When They Call You a Terrorist by Patrisse Khan-Cullors and asha bandele
7. The Kids’ Money Book by Jamie Kyle McGillian
8. Lluvia by Carol Thompson
9. Eat for the Planet by Nil Zacharias and Gene Stone
Watch the full video:
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best new and upcoming books in education!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the marketing associate at BookPal. She is currently reading A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle.