Beat the summer heat with the books featured in this month’s bestseller list!
Nothing says summer quite like settling in on a good book. The fifteen books featured in BookPal’s bestseller list for this month are great summer reads in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. Be sure to check back each month to see which titles make the top of the list!
1. Accelerate: Building Strategic Agility for a Faster-Moving World by John P. Kotter
2. Five Stars: The Communication Secrets to Get from Good to Great by Carmine Gallo
3. Three Feet from Gold: Turn Your Obstacles into Opportunities by Sharon L. Lechter and Greg S. Reid
5. StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
1. A Color of His Own (Spanish-English Bilingual Edition) by Leo Lionni
2. Te Amo, Te Abrazo, Leo Contigo!/Love You, Hug You, Read to You! by Tish Rabe
3. Extra Yarn by Mac Barnett
4. Holes by Louis Sachar
5. Purple is Part of a Rainbow by Carolyn Kowalczyk
1. The Diversity Delusion by Heather Mac Donald*
2. This Boy’s Life by Tobias Wolff
3. A Life Well Played: My Stories by Arnold Palmer
4. The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
5. Spoken from the Heart by Laura Bush
*Based on preorder activity
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books in business, education, and wellness!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot.