We’re kicking off 2019 with fifteen of the best books.
We’re already one month into the new year, and many inspiring and impactful books have risen to the top of BookPal’s bestseller list. Check back next month to see which titles make it on the list in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories.
1. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
2. Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High, Second Edition by Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, and Ron McMillan
3. Turn the Ship Around!: A True Story of Turning Followers into Leaders by L. David Marquet
4. Radical Candor by Kim Scott
1. Dirty Larry by Bobbie Hamsa
2. Into the Beautiful North by Luis Alberto Urrea
3. She Did It!: 21 Women Who Changed the Way We Think by Emily Arnold McCully
4. Caterpillar to Butterfly by Laura Marsh
5. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: A Play by Roald Dahl and Richard George
1. What to Expect the First Year (3rd ed.) by Heidi Murkoff
2. What to Expect When You’re Expecting (Revised) (5th ed.) by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel
3. Climate of Hope: How Cities, Businesses, and Citizens Can Save the Planet by Michael Bloomberg and Carl Pope
4. Living With a SEAL: 31 Days Training with the Toughest Man on the Planet by Jesse Itzler
5. Fields of Gold by Andy Stanley
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading Educated by Tara Westover.