Soak up the sun with the books on this month’s bestseller list!
Summer may be coming to a close, but there’s still time to grab a book and head outside for an afternoon of reading. The fifteen books featured in this month’s bestseller list are a perfect place to find inspiration, learning, and growth. Make sure to check back next month, as new books climb to the top of the list!
1. Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad’s Guide to Financial Freedom by Robert T. Kiyosaki
2. The Purpose Path: A Guide to Pursuing Your Authentic Life’s Work by Nicholas Pearce
3. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
4. Common Sense Economics: What Everyone Should Know About Wealth and Prosperity by James D. Gwartney, Richard L. Stroup, Dwight R. Lee, and Tawni H. Ferrarini
5. StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
1. Cook It!/A Cocinar! by Georgie Birkett
2. One Piece of String by Marthe Jocelyn
3. Mavis in Charge by Delphine Finnegan
4. Little Engines Can Do Big Things by Britt Allcroft
5. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
1. Lab Girl by Hope Jahren
2. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
3. Brave, Not Perfect: Fear Less, Fail More, and Live Bolder by Reshma Saujani
5. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading Crucial Conversations by Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Rob McMillan, and Al Switzler.