Another month has passed and new books have found their way to the top of BookPal’s bestseller list. Once again, we’ve highlighted the top-selling books in business, education, and wellness. Check back each month to see which titles are the most popular among BookPal customers, making them a part of our bestseller list!
These 15 books made BookPal’s Bestseller List for March:
1. Accelerate: Building Strategic Agility for a Faster-Moving World by John P. Kotter
2. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
3. Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves
4. The Leader Habit: Master the Skills You Need to Lead — in Just Minutes a Day by Martin Lanik
5. The Mind of the Leader: How to Lead Yourself, Your People, and Your Organization for Extraordinary Results by Rasmus Hougaard and Jacqueline Carter
1. The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
2. The Seventh Most Important Thing by Shelley Pearsall
3. The New Baby by Mercer Mayer
4. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
5. Pete the Cat – Play Ball! by James Dean
1. Rules of the Red Rubber Ball: Find and Sustain Your Life’s Work by Kevin Carroll
2. Tough as They Come by Travis Mills and Marcus Brotherton
3. The Opposite of Hate: A Field Guide to Repairing Our Humanity by Sally Kohn
4. Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers: The Acclaimed Guide to Stress, Stress-Related Diseases, and Coping by Robert M. Sapolsky
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books in business, education, and wellness!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the marketing associate at BookPal. She is currently reading A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle.