Celebrate the start of Spring with BookPal’s bestseller list for March!
Every month, we highlight the top fifteen books in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. With returning favorites and newly-released titles, this month’s bestseller list is sure to have something for everyone.
1. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
2. Leap: How to Thrive in a World Where Everything Can Be Copied by Howard Yu
4. Speak with Impact: How to Command the Room and Influence Others by Allison Shapira
5. Turn the Ship Around!: A True Story of Turning Followers into Leaders by L. David Marquet
1. The Giver by Lois Lowry
2. Dragonwings by Laurence Yep
3. Johnny Tremain by Esther Hoskins Forbes
4. Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
5. I Love You, ZooBorns! by Andrew Bleiman and Chris Eastland
2. For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Politics by Donna Brazile, Yolanda Caraway, Leah Daughtry, Minyon Moore, and Veronica Chambers
3. Grateful American: A Journey from Self to Service by Gary Sinise
4. Slay Like a Mother: How to Destroy What’s Holding You Back So You Can Live the Life You Want by Katherine Wintsch
5. Finding My Voice: My Journey to the West Wing and the Path Forward by Valerie Jarrett
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading Educated by Tara Westover.