Trying to motivate yourself, a coworker, family member or a friend to lose weight? Make your New Year’s resolutions a reality in 2014 by choosing healthy habits! All you need are the right resources. Here are 10 new health book releases to help you get started:
1) Nom Nom Paleo: Food for Humans: The Paleo diet has swept the nation as one of the fastest growing health trends of 2013. In Nom Nom Paleo, food blogger Michelle Tam reveals all her Paleo secrets and recipes. The book contains over 100 Paleo recipes and over 900 photographs and cartoons. Tasty visuals make for great motivation!
2) The Sugar Smart Diet: This 32-day plan, written by Prevention Magazine’s team of health experts, is designed to curb cravings, lower the risk of heart disease and diabetes, and promote weight loss. The best part- the book provides healthy alternatives to harmful sugars.
3) Wheat Belly 30-Minute (Or Less!) Cookbook: Cooking healthy meals while constantly on-the-go is no easy task. Learn the ABC’s of quick, wheat-free cooking with this informative new cookbook by renowned cardiologist William Davis, M.D. Lose the wheat and lose your belly!
4) The Supercharged Hormone Diet: In her first book, The Hormone Diet, Dr. Natasha Turner explores the science behind the role hormones play in weight-loss. In The Supercharged Hormone Diet, she teaches readers how to get their hormones back on track in only 30 days.
5) The Start Here Diet: According to Tosca Reno, these three steps are the secret to body transformation- dive inward, uncover your hidden foods, and move a little. This simple plan is too easy not to try!
6) 7 Years Younger: The Anti-Aging Breakthrough Diet: No one wants to grow old! Learn which foods nourish your skin and actually reverse signs of aging with this revolutionary diet plan.
7) Refuel: A 24-Day Eating Plan to Shed Fat, Boost Testosterone, and Pump Up Strength and Stamina: “THIS IS NOT A DIET. IT’S A REBOOT.” This motivating health plan is geared towards men who want to lose their gut, build muscle, sleep better, and reenergize.
8) The Super Shred Diet: Follow Dr. Ian’s new meal plan, based on the principles that made SHRED a #1 Bestseller- meal spacing, snacking, meal replacement and diet confusion.
9) The Hungry Girl Diet: Stay full and satisfied with these guilt-free recipes written by the Hungry Girl herself, Lisa Lillien.
10) Evolution: True Blood actor Joe Manganiello reveals his fitness secrets. His body is all the proof you need to know that his methods work!
For more motivational health titles sold in bulk check out our Health and Wellness Bookshelf. Here’s to a happy and healthy 2014!