The January Bestseller List features the top books of the month:
We’ve gone through our records and compiled the top five selling books in business, education, and wellness for the month of January. Stay tuned each month to see which titles are the most popular among BookPal customers, making them a part of our bestseller list!
2. Empowering Leadership: How a Leadership Development Culture Builds Better Leaders Faster by Michael Fletcher
5. Turn the Ship Around! A True Story of Turning Followers into Leaders by L. David Marquet
1. Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type by Doreen Cronin
2. Way of the Warrior Kid: From Wimpy to Warrior the Navy SEAL Way by Jocko Willink
3. The Namesake: A Novel by Jhumpa Lahiri
4. Trouble Next Door: The Carver Chronicles, Book Four by Karen English
5. The BFG by Roald Dahl
1. What Will They Say About You When You’re Gone?: Creating a Life of Legacy by Rabbi Daniel Cohen
2. Styled: Secrets for Arranging Rooms, from Tabletops to Bookshelves by Emily Henderson and Angelin Borsics
3. The NLT Bible Promise Book for Men by Ronald A. Beers and Amy E. Mason
4. The Little Book of Etiquette by Dorothea Johnson
5. When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books in business, education, and wellness!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the marketing associate at BookPal. She is currently reading A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle.