We’re wrapping up the year with fifteen top books of December.
2018 has come to a close, with fifteen books to make the top of BookPal’s bestseller list. Below are the top books in Business, Education, and Miscellaneous categories. Check back each month to see which new books have risen to the top!
2. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
3. Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves
5. The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
1. The Big Smoke by Adrian Matejka
2. Niagara Falls, or Does It? by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver
3. Mama’s Milk/Mama Me Alimenta by Michael Elsohn Ross
4. The Art Lesson by Tomie dePaola
5. The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
1. Can’t We Talk About Something More Pleasant?: A Memoir by Roz Chast
2. My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers
3. That Used to Be Us: How America Fell Behind in the World it Invented and How We Can Come Back by Thomas L. Friedman and Michael Mandelbaum
5. How Far Can You Go?: My 25-Year Quest to Walk Again by John Maclean
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows.