Featuring the most popular books among BookPal’s customers for April
We love discovering what books rise to the top of our bestseller list each month—it’s fascinating to see what others find impactful for their personal and professional learning and growth. The fifteen books you’ll find below represent the top sellers in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. Keep checking back each month to see what new titles make the list!
1. Leading Loyalty: Cracking the Code to Customer Devotion by Sandy Rogers, Leena Rinne, and Shawn Moon
2. Pivot to the Future: Discovering Value and Creating Growth in a Disrupted World by Omar Abbosh, Paul Nunes, and Larry Downes
3. Late Bloomers: The Power of Patience in a World Obsessed with Early Achievement by Rich Karlgaard
5. The Essential Wooden: A Lifetime of Lessons on Leaders and Leadership by John Wooden and Steve Jamison
1. Warriors Don’t Cry: A Searing Memoir of the Battle to Integrate Little Rock’s Central High by Melba Pattillo Beals
2. The Wizenard Series: Training Camp by Wesley King and Kobe Bryant
3. The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
4. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
5. Black Panther: Little Golden Book by Frank Berrios
2. Lead from the Outside: How to Build Your Future and Make Real Change by Stacey Abrams
3. We Crossed a Bridge and it Trembled: Voices from Syria by Wendy Pearlman
4. Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable by Tim S. Grover
5. For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Politics by Donna Brazile, Yolanda Caraway, Leah Daughtry, Minyon Moore, and Veronica Chambers
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz.