Find your next favorite book with this month’s bestseller list.
Millions of people are stuck inside, but that isn’t stopping them from reading! Below are the top fifteen books BookPal customers can’t get enough of in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. Don’t forget to check back next month to see if any new favorites make the list.
1. Fix This Next: Make the Vital Change That Will Level Up Your Business by Mike Michalowicz
2. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
3. Monetizing Innovation: How Smart Companies Design the Product Around the Price by Madhavan Ramanujam and Georg Tacke
4. Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad’s Guide to Financial Freedom by Robert T. Kiyosaki
5. Money Confidence: Really Smart Financial Moves for Newly Single Women by Kerry Hannon
1. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
2. The Watsons Go to Birmingham – 1963 by Christopher Paul Curtis
3. Biscuit (My First I Can Read) by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
4. Just a Mess (Little Critter) by Mercer Mayer
5. The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
1. The Connected Child: Bring Hope and Healing to Your Adoptive Family by David R. Cross, Wendy Lyons Sunshine, and Karyn B. Purvis
4. Prince Neptune: Poetry and Pose by Cody R. Simpson
5. The Slow Burn Fitness Revolution: The Slow Motion Exercise That Will Change Your Body in 30 Minutes a Week by Fredrick Hahn, Michael R. Eades, and Mary Dan Eades
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the Brand Strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel.