See what’s trending with the August bestseller list
This month’s bestseller list features old favorites and intriguing newcomers. How many of these top fifteen books have you read? Check back each month to see what’s trending with BookPal customers and see if your favorites made the list!
1. Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself by Mike Michalowicz
2. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
3. Three Feet from Gold: Turn Your Obstacles into Opportunities by Sharon L. Lechter and Greg S. Reid
4. Turn the Ship Around!: A True Story of Turning Followers into Leaders by L. David Marquet
5. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
1. The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton
2. A Monster Calls: Inspired by an Idea from Siobhan Dowd by Patrick Ness
3. A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin
4. The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss
5. In the Time of the Butterflies by Julia Alvarez
1. American Fix: Inside the Opioid Addiction Crisis – And How to End It by Ryan Hampton
2. For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Politics by Donna Brazile, Yolanda Caraway, and Leah Daughtry, Minyon Moore
3. Fields of Gold by Andy Stanley
4. Choosing Civility: The Twenty-Five Rules of Considerate Conduct by P. M. Forni
5. Can’t We Talk about Something More Pleasant?: A Memoir by Roz Chast
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books in business, education, and wellness!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Dichotomy of Leadership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin.