Fifteen books make it to to the top of August’s bestseller list
Schools are starting up again and fall is looming around the corner, bringing new and exciting books to the market. Whether you’re looking for an inspiring business read, new titles for your classroom, or intriguing books in wellness and religion, this month’s bestseller list has something for everyone. Below are the top-selling books among BookPal customers in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. Check back next month to see which titles make it to the top of the list!
2. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win (New Edition) by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
3. Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity by Kim Scott
4. Churchill on Leadership: Executive Success in the Face of Adversity by Steven F. Hayward
5. StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
1. The Empty Pot by Demi
2. Ghost Boys by Jewell Parker Rhodes
3. A Long Walk to Water: Based on a True Story by Linda Sue Park
4. Little Quack by Lauren Thompson
5. Mayday! Mayday!: A Coast Guard Rescue by Chris L. Demarest
2. Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life… and Maybe the World by William H. McRaven
3. Don’t Quit in the Dip: Stay Focused on God’s Promises for You by Shaun Nepstad
4. Citizen: An American Lyric by Claudia Rankine
5. A Manifesto: Christian America’s Contract with Minorities by Harry R. Jackson
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the Brand Strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff.