We’re rounding out 2019 with fifteen of the top books.
As the year comes to a close, new books have made it to the top of this month’s bestseller list. The books below represent the most popular titles among BookPal customers in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. Check back next month to see if your favorites made the list!
1. Tools and Weapons: The Promise and the Peril of the Digital Age by Brad Smith & Carol Ann Browne
2. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
3. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win by Jocko Willink & Leif Babin
4. Lean Out: The Truth about Women, Power, and the Workplace by Marissa Orr
5. Attention Management: How to Create Success and Gain Productivity – Every Day by Maura Nevel Thomas
1. Biscuit Loves the Library by Alyssa Satin Capucilli & Pat Schories
2. Cats! by Larry Dane Brimner & Tom Payne
3. I Love Rainy Days! by Hans Wilhelm
4. Dirty Larry by Bobbie Hamsa & Donna Catanese
5. Caperucita Roja/Little Red Riding Hood by Luz Orihuela & Francesc Rovira
1. Our Town by Thornton Wilder
3. Stop Missing Your Life: How to Be Deeply Present in an Un-Present World by Cory Muscara
4. American Fix: Inside the Opioid Addiction Crisis – And How to End It by Ryan Hampton
5. Jay-Z: Made in America by Michael Eric Dyson
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Remix by Lindsey Pollak.