Closing out the year with the top books of December
We all are happy to put 2020 behind us, but before we close that chapter, let’s take a look at the most popular books among BookPal customers for December. In the bestseller list below, you’ll find top-selling titles in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. Be sure to check back each month to see if your favorites make the list!
1. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALS Lead and Win (New Edition) by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
2. Unapologetically Ambitious: Take Risks, Break Barriers, and Create Success on Your Own Terms by Shellye Archambeau
3. The Richest Man in Babylon: The Success Secrets of the Ancients by George S. Clason
4. How Successful People Think: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life by John C. Maxwell
5. How Women Rise: Break the 12 Habits Holding You Back from Your Next Raise, Promotion, or Job by Sally Helgesen & Marshall Goldsmith
1. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
2. Little Engine That Could Helps Out by Watty Piper
3. Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan
4. The New Baby by Mercer Mayer
5. Wishtree by Katherine Applegate
1. The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials Into Triumph by Ryan Holiday
2. Lab Girl by Hope Jahren
3. Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson
5. A Promised Land by Barack Obama
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the Brand Strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan.