See which books made February’s Bestseller List:
Though it is the shortest month of the year, February proved to be a big month for book sales. Below, we’ve highlighted the top-selling books in business, education, and wellness. Check back each month to see which titles are the most popular among BookPal customers, making them a part of our bestseller list!
1. The High-Speed Company: Creating Urgency and Growth in a Nanosecond Culture by Jason Jennings
3. Good Luck: Creating the Conditions for Success in Life and Business by Alex Rovira & Fernando Trias De Bes
4. Forget a Mentor, Find a Sponsor: The New Way to Fast-Track Your Career by Sylvia Ann Hewlette
5. Leadership Secrets of Attila the Hun by Wess Roberts
1. One Amazing Thing by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
3. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
5. Night by Elie Wiesel
1. The Common Good by Robert B. Reich
2. The Berenstain Bears Go to the Doctor by Stan Berenstain & Jan Berenstain
3. Closer Walk: 365 Daily Devotions That Nurture a Heart for God by Bruce H. Wilkinson
4. The Eat This, Not That! No-Diet Diet by David Zinczenko
5. Toward a Meaningful Life: The Wisdom of the Rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson by Simon Jacobson
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books in business, education, and wellness!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the marketing associate at BookPal. She is currently reading A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle.