Fall in love with the books on this month’s bestseller list.
There’s a lot to love about these top books of February – and that’s why they’ve made it to our bestseller list! Below, you’ll find the top books in business, education, and miscellaneous categories. Check back next month to see what new (and possibly returning) titles make it to the top.
1. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win (New Edition) by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
2. Leap: How to Thrive in a World Where Everything Can Be Copied by Howard Yu
3. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
5. Connecting the Dots: Lessons for Leadership in a Startup World by John Chambers and Diane Brady
1. Frozen (Little Golden Book) by Victoria Saxon
2. The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
3. Can I Play Too? by Mo Willems
4. Lift-the-Tab: Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? 50th Anniversary Edition by Bill Martin and Eric Carle
5. Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
2. The Common Good by Robert B. Reich
3. Discipline Equals Freedom: Field Manual by Jocko Willink
4. That Used to Be Us: How America Fell Behind in the World it Invented and How We Can Come Back by Thomas L. Friedman and Michael Mandelbaum
5. Low-Fat Lies: High Fat Frauds and the Healthiest Diet in the World by Mary Flynn and Kevin Vigilante
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading Educated by Tara Westover.