We’re head-over-heels for the books in this month’s bestseller list!
We are always curious to see which titles capture the hearts of readers. Whether it’s a new release or a steadfast classic, below are the fifteen top books among BookPal customers for the month, separated into the overarching categories of business, education, and miscellaneous. As always, check back next month to see which titles make it to the top of our bestseller list!
2. The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
3. Quantum Marketing: Mastering the New Marketing Mindset for Tomorrow’s Consumers by Raja Rajamannar
4. The Go-Giver, Expanded Edition: A Little Story about a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg & John David Mann
5. The Go-Giver Leader: A Little Story about What Matters Most in Business by Bob Burg & John David Mann
1. ¡Vamos! Let’s Go to the Market by Raúl the Third
2. Mr. Popper’s Penguins by Richard Atwater & Florence Atwater
3. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
4. Dragons in a Bag by Zetta Elliott & Geneva B.
5. From Head to Toe by Eric Carle
1. How to Fight Anti-Semitism by Bari Weiss
2. Keep Sharp: Build a Better Brain at Any Age by Sanjay Gupta
3. Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams by Matthew Walker
4. Love Her Wild: Poems by Atticus
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the Brand Strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Paris Architect by Charles Belfoure.