The new year brings fifteen titles to the top of BookPal’s bestseller list.
With 2020 well underway, many inspiring books have found their way to the top of our bestseller list. Below are the top books among BookPal customers in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories for the month of January. Check back each month to see what new titles make the list!
1. Turn the Ship Around! A True Story of Turning Followers into Leaders by L. David Marquet
2. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win (New Edition) by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
3. Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad’s Guide to Financial Freedom by Robert T. Kiyosaki
4. Subscribed: Why the Subscription Model Will Be Your Company’s Future – And What to Do About It by Tien Tzuo and Gabe Weisert
5. Leadership Strategy and Tactics: Field Manual by Jocko Willink
1. The Missing Manatee: A Mystery about Fishing and Family by Cynthia C. DeFelice
2. The Goose That Laid the Golden Egg and Other Fables (Aesop’s Fables) by Victoria Parker
3. Don’t Let the Pigeon Stay up Late! by Mo Willems
4. The Round House by Louise Erdrich
5. Swindle by Gordon Korman
2. Lab Girl by Hope Jahren
4. Coming Home: How Black Americans Will Re-Elect Trump by Vernon Robinson III and Bruce Eberle
5. The Price We Pay: What Broke American Health Care—And How to Fix It by Marty Makary
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the Brand Strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides.