A new year brings new books to the top of BookPal’s bestseller list.
We started tracking our bestseller list in January 2018 to share monthly trends among BookPal customers in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. Three years later, the fifteen books on this month’s bestseller list join the ranks of over 500 titles that have previously made the list. Check back each month to see which new and returning books are added!
1. Extreme Ownership: How US Navy Seals Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
3. Never Fly Solo: Lead with Courage, Build Trusting Partnerships, and Reach New Heights in Business by Robert “Waldo” Waldman
4. What it Takes: Lessons in the Pursuit of Excellence by Stephen A. Schwarzman
1. The Giver by Lois Lowry
2. Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper
3. The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
4. When I Grow Up by Al Yankovic & Wes Hargis
5. Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo
1. Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover
2. A Child Called It: One Child’s Courage to Survive by Dave Pelzer
3. In the Country We Love: My Family Divided by Diane Guerrero & Michelle Burford
4. The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
5. Fields of Gold by Andy Stanley
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the Brand Strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading Fable by Adrienne Young.