Enjoy the last bit of summer with this month’s bestseller list.
Time to grab a book and head outside while it’s still warm! Need book recommendations? Look no further than our July bestseller list, featuring the top books in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. Additionally, be sure to check back each month to see which new and returning titles are the most popular among BookPal customers.
1. Subscribed: Why the Subscription Model Will Be Your Company’s Future—And What to Do About It by Tien Tzuo & Gabe Weisert
3. Fix This Next: Make the Vital Change That Will Level Up Your Business by Mike Michalowicz
4. Courageous Cultures by Karin Hurt and David Dye
1. Stone Fox by John Reynolds Gardiner
2. Please, Baby, Please by Spike Lee, Tonya Lewis Lee, & Kadir Nelson
3. First 100 Words by Roger Priddy
4. Esperando al bebé/Waiting for Baby (Bilingual Edition) by Rachel Fuller & Teresa Mlawer
5. The Giver by Lois Lowry
1. Sacred Cow: The Case for (Better) Meat: Why Well-Raised Meat is Good for You and Good for the Planet by Diana Rodgers & Robb Wolf
2. Make Your Mess Your Memoir by Anna David
3. So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo
4. Our Time Is Now: Power, Purpose, and the Fight for a Fair America by Stacey Abrams
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the Brand Strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi.