Introducing the best selling books for the month of June.
Time to sit back, relax, and enjoy a good book. Need inspiration? Check out the fantastic books featured in this month’s bestseller list. Below are the top selling books for this month in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. Don’t forget to come back next month to see if your favorites made the list!
1. The Dichotomy of Leadership: Balancing the Challenges of Extreme Ownership to Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
2. One Million Followers: How I Built a Massive Social Following in 30 Days by Brendan Kane
3. Turn the Ship Around!: A True Story of Turning Followers into Leaders by L. David Marquet
4. The Pan-Industrial Revolution: How New Manufacturing Titans Will Transform the World by Richard D’Aveni
1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
3. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
4. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
5. Lord of the Flies by William Golding
2. The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History by Elizabeth Kolbert
3. The Glass Castle: A Memoir by Jeannette Walls
5. Panic Attack: Young Radicals in the Age of Trump by Robby Soave
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz.