Kicking off summer with the best selling books of June
June not only marks the halfway point of the year, but it also signifies the beginning of summer. Below are the top fifteen books BookPal customers have chosen for their summer reading in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. Don’t see your favorite? Check back next month to see if it made the BookPal bestseller list!
1. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win (New Edition) by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
3. Leap: How to Thrive in a World Where Everything Can Be Copied by Howard Yu
4. Who Moved My Cheese? : An A-Mazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life by Spencer Johnson
5. Winning Well: A Manager’s Guide to Getting Results—Without Losing Your Soul by Karin Hurt and David Dye
1. Indestructibles: Te amo, bebé / Love You, Baby by Amy Pixton and Stephan Lomp
2. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
3. Lord of the Flies by William Golding
4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
2. The Best We Could Do: An Illustrated Memoir by Thi Bui
3. Siblings Without Rivalry: How to Help Your Children Live Together So You Can Live Too by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
4. Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J. D. Vance
5. The Glass Castle: A Memoir by Jeannette Walls
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the Brand Strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi.