Discover what’s trending with this month’s bestseller list.
We’re already a quarter of the way through 2020, and more books have found their way to the top of BookPal’s bestseller list. Below, you’ll find the top books among BookPal customers in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. Check back next month to see which new (and returning) books make it on our list!
1. Powershift: Transform Any Situation, Close Any Deal, and Achieve Any Outcome by Daymond John & Daniel Paisner
2. The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
3. Staring Down the Wolf: 7 Leadership Commitments That Forge Elite Teams by Mark Divine
4. Context Marketing Revolution: How to Motivate Buyers in the Age of Infinite Media by Mathew Sweezey
5. Accelerate: Building Strategic Agility for a Faster-Moving World by John P. Kotter
1. A Cat and a Dog/Un gato y un perro by Claire Masurel & Bob Kolar
2. Dirty Larry by Bobbie Hamsa & Donna Catanese
3. Our Town by Thornton Wilder
4. Little Ducks Go by Emily Arnold McCully
5. A Box Can Be Many Things by Dana Meachen Rau & Paige Billin-Frye
1. The System: Who Rigged It, How We Fix It by Robert B. Reich
2. Illinois: Past and Present by Joanne Mattern
3. Ending Parkinson’s Disease: A Prescription for Action by Ray Dorsey, Todd Sherer, Michael S. Okun, & Bastiaan R. Bloem
4. Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption by Bryan Stevenson
5. What to Expect When You’re Expecting (Revised) (5th ed.) by Heidi Murkoff & Sharon Mazel
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the Brand Strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead.