Find your next favorite book with this bestseller list.
Another month has passed, and fifteen more books have made their way to the top of BookPal’s bestseller list. Featuring some familiar faces and exciting new releases, this list is sure to have something for everyone! Read on to see which fifteen titles were most popular among BookPal customers in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories.
2. One Million Followers: How I Built a Massive Social Following in 30 Days by Brendan Kane
3. Earn It!: Know Your Value and Grow Your Career, in Your 20s and Beyond by Mika Brzezinski and Daniela Pierre-Bravo
4. Accelerate: Building Strategic Agility for a Faster-Moving World by John P. Kotter
1. Dentist Trip (Peppa Pig) by Scholastic, Inc.
2. Harbor Me by Jacqueline Woodson
3. The New Baby by Mercer Mayer
4. Baby Animals by Roger Priddy
5. Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix
1. Make Your Home Among Strangers by Jennine Capó Crucet
3. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
5. Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life… and Maybe the World by William H. McRaven
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz.