New and returning favorites make this month’s bestseller list.
From steadfast education classics to timely social issues, the books below represent the most popular among BookPal customers for May in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. As always, check back next month to see what new (and returning!) titles make it on our bestseller list.
1. Fix This Next: Make the Vital Change That Will Level Up Your Business by Mike Michalowicz
4. Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t by Simon Sinek
5. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win (New Edition) by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
1. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
2. The One and Only Ivan by Kathrine Applegate
3. The Lemonade War by Jacqueline Davies
4. The Giver by Lois Lowry
5. Night by Elie Wiesel
1. Dare to Fly: Simple Lessons in Never Giving Up by Martha McSally
2. Black Boy (Seventy-Fifth Anniversary Edition) by Richard White
4. Make Your Bed: A Daily Journal by William H. McRaven
5. Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption by Bryan Stevenson
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the Brand Strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel.