This month’s bestseller list is inspiring people and organizations to learn and grow.
Every month, we compile a bestseller list composed of the top fifteen books in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. The titles you see below represent the bulk books in highest demand among BookPal’s clients. Check back each month to see if your favorites made the list!
1. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
3. Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
4. The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You by John C. Maxwell
5. Radical Candor by Kim Scott
1. Love You Forever by Robert Munsch and Sheila McGraw
2. The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss and Theo Mathieu
3. When the Emperor Was Divine by Julie Otsuka
4. The New Baby by Mercer Mayer
5. The Berenstain Bears Visit the Dentist by Stan Berenstain and Jan Berenstain
1. Climate of Hope: How Cities, Businesses, and Citizens Can Save the Planet by Michael Bloomberg and Carl Pope
2. For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Politics by Donna Brazile, Yolanda Caraway, Leah Daughtry, Minyon Moore, and Veronica Chambers
3. No Dream is Too High: Life Lessons from a Man Who Walked on the Moon by Buzz Aldrin and Ken Abraham
4. On Fire: The 7 Choices to Ignite a Radically Inspired Life by John O’Leary
5. Trumponomics: Inside the America First Plan to Revive Our Economy by Stephen Moore and Arthur B. Laffer
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books in business, education, and wellness!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Best We Could Do by Thi Bui.