Fifteen new and returning titles made it to the top of this month’s bestseller list
At BookPal, we are always intrigued to see which books are popular among our client base. Some are repeat favorites, some are old classics, while others pop up seemingly out of the blue. Whatever the case may be, the books below represent the top-selling titles in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. Stay tuned each month to see which books rise to the top of the bestseller list!
1. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
2. Trailblazer: The Power of Business as the Greatest Platform for Change by Marc Benioff and Monica Langley
3. What it Takes: Lessons in the Pursuit of Excellence by Stephen A. Schwarzman
4. How to Lead When You’re Not in Charge: Leveraging Influence When You Lack Authority by Clay Scroggins
5. The Best Team Wins: The New Science of High Performance by Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton
1. Rise of the Balloon Goons by Troy Cummings
2. Matilda by Roald Dahl
3. Mr. Popper’s Penguins by Richard Atwater and Florence Atwater
4. Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
5. Black Beauty Anna Sewell
2. Where I Come from: Life Lessons from a Latino Chef by Aaron Sanchez
3. Beaten Down, Worked Up: The Past, Present, and Future of American Labor by Steven Greenhouse
4. Troubled Water: What’s Wrong with What We Drink by Seth M. Siegel
5. Moving Forward: A Story of Hope, Hard Work, and the Promise of America by Karine Jean-Pierre
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Iconist by Jamie Mustard.