Fifteen great picks for fall make this month’s bestseller list.
We’re reaching the home stretch of 2020, which brings old favorites and inspiring new releases to our monthly bestseller list. The books featured below represent the top picks among BookPal customers in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. Check back next month to see which titles make it to the top of our final bestseller list of the year!
1. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALS Lead and Win (New Edition) by Jocko Willink & Leif Babin
2. Accelerate: Building Strategic Agility for a Faster-Moving World by John P. Kotter
3. Tax-Free Income for Life: A Step-By-Step Plan for a Secure Retirement by David McKnight
4. The Richest Man in Babylon: The Success Secrets of the Ancients by George S. Clason
1. I Love Rainy Days! by Hans Wilhelm
2. May I Please Have a Cookie? by Jennifer E. Morris
3. A Cat and a Dog / Un Gato Y Un Perro by Claire Masurel & Bob Kolar
4. A Box Can Be Many Things by Dana Meachen Rau & Paige Billin-Frye
5. The Lego Ideas Book: Unlock Your Imagination by Dorling Kindersley Publishing Staff
2. Modern Comfort Food: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook by Ina Garten
3. Fortitude: American Resilience in the Era of Outrage by Dan Crenshaw
4. Reclaiming Conversation: The Power of Talk in a Digital Age by Sherry Turkle
5. The Kill Chain: Defending America in the Future of High-Tech Warfare by Christian Brose
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the Brand Strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading A Pilgrimage to Eternity by Timothy Egan.