This month’s bestseller list features old classics and new releases.
Another month has passed, and fifteen more books have risen to the top of BookPal’s bestseller list. We’ve compiled the top books in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories for the month of October. Remember to check back monthly to see which books are trending!
1. Who Moved My Cheese?: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life by Spencer Johnson
2. Subscribed: Why the Subscription Model Will Be Your Company’s Future – And What to Do about It by Tien Tzuo and Gabe Weisert
3. Connecting the Dots: Lessons for Leadership in a Startup World by John Chambers and Diane Brady
4. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
5. Rise and Grind: Outperform, Outwork, and Outhustle Your Way to a More Successful and Rewarding Life by Daymond John and Daniel Paisner
1. The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
2. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
3. Forgotten Fire by Adam Bagdasarian
4. Animal Farm by George Orwell
5. Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
1. Boundaries for Your Soul: How to Turn Your Overwhelming Thoughts and Feelings Into Your Greatest Allies by Alison Cook and Kimberly Miller
2. Trumponomics: Inside the America First Plan to Revive Our Economy by Stephen Moore and Arthur B. Laffer
3. American Fix: Inside the Opioid Addiction Crisis – And How to End It by Ryan Hampton
4. Getting the Love You Want: A Guide for Couples by Harville Hendrix and Helen LaKelly Hunt
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books in business, education, and wellness!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading When They Call You a Terrorist by Patrisse Khan-Cullors and asha bandele.