Introducing the top fifteen books on this month’s bestseller list.
October is over, which means fifteen new books have risen to the top of BookPal’s bestseller list. With old favorites and exciting new releases, there’s sure to be something on the list for everyone. Check back next month to see which books made it to the top in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories!
1. Trailblazer: The Power of Business as the Greatest Platform for Change by Marc Benioff and Monica Langley
2. The 3-Minute Rule: Say Less to Get More from Any Pitch or Presentation by Brant Pinvidic
3. What it Takes: Lessons in the Pursuit of Excellence by Stephen A. Schwarzman
4. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
5. Earn It!: Know Your Value and Grow Your Career, in Your 20s and Beyond by Mika Brzezinski and Daniela Pierre-Bravo
1. The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien
2. I Survived #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871 by Lauren Tarshis
3. The Locker Ate Lucy!: A Branches Book (Eerie Elementary #2) by Jack Chabert and Sam Ricks
4. Eight Days: A Story of Haiti by Edwidge Danticat
5. The Story of King Arthur & His Knights by Howard Pyle, Tania Zamorsky, and Dan Andreasen
2. How to Fight Anti-Semitism by Bari Weiss
3. Where I Come From: Life Lessons from a Latino Chef by Aaron Sanchez
4. Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
5. It’s Up to Us: Ten Little Ways We Can Bring About Big Change by John Kasich
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading SHOUT by Laurie Halse Anderson.