Celebrating October with the month’s bestseller list.
October has come and gone, but the tenth month of the year brought new and returning favorites to our bestseller list. Check below to see which books made it to the top in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories—and don’t miss each month as the list is updated with popular books among BookPal customers.
1. Unapologetically Ambitious: Take Risks, Break Barriers, and Create Success on Your Own Terms by Shellye Archambeau
2. The Dichotomy of Leadership: Balancing the Challenges of Extreme Ownership to Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
3. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win (New Edition) by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
5. Giving Done Right: Effective Philanthropy and Making Every Dollar Count by Phil Buchanan
1. Front Desk by Kelly Yang
2. A Wizard of Earthsea (The Earthsea Cycle) by Ursula K. Le Guin
3. The Round House by Louise Erdrich
4. Roaring Rockets by Tony Mitton and Ant Parker
5. Tiny T. Rex and the Impossible Hug by Jonathan Stutzman and Jay Fleck
1. Rise Up: Confronting a Country at the Crossroads by Al Sharpton
3. The Queer Advantage: Conversations with LGBTQ+ Leaders on the Power of Identity by Andrew Gelwicks
4. An American Sunrise: Poems by Joy Harjo
5. Destinations of a Lifetime: 225 of the World’s Most Amazing Places by National Geographic
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the Brand Strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Future is Faster Than You Think by Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler.