You’ll “fall” for the books on this month’s bestseller list
It’s officially Fall! Time to curl up with a good book. Luckily, the fifteen books featured in this month’s bestseller list are perfect options. Looking for more inspiring reads? Check back next month to see what books have risen to the top.
1. Connecting the Dots: lessons for leadership in a Sartup World by John Chambers and Diane Brady
2. Radical Candor by Kim Scott
3. StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
4. The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever by Michael Bungay Stanier
5. The Art of Possibility: Transforming Professional and Personal Life by Rosamund Stone Zander and Benjamin Zander
1. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
2. Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
3. Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson
4. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
5. The Adventures of Robin Hood by Howard Pyle
2. The Generosity Ladder: Your Next Step to Financial Peace by Nelson Searcy and Jennifer Dykes Henson
4. Choosing Civility: The Twenty-Five Rules of Considerate Conduct by P.M. Forni
5. For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Politics by Donna Brazile, Yolanda Caraway, Leah Daughtry, and Minyon Moore
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books in business, education, and wellness!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the brand strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading The Girls of Atomic City by Denise Kiernan.