Kicking off the fall season with fifteen top-selling books
A new season brings a new set of books to add to our TBR pile and fifteen of the most popular books among BookPal customers have found their way to the top of this month’s bestseller list. Below are the winners in the business, education, and miscellaneous categories. Be sure to check back each month to find out which titles make the list!
1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Revised and Updated: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey and Sean Covey
2. The Purpose Path: A Guide to Pursuing Your Authentic Life’s Work by Nicholas Pearce
4. The Richest Man in Babylon: The Success Secrets of the Ancients by George S. Clason
5. Scam Me if You Can: Simple Strategies to Outsmart Today’s Ripoff Artists by Frank Abagnale
1. The Giver by Lois Lowry
2. Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli
3. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
4. Night by Elie Wiesel
5. A Wizard of Earthsea (The Earthsea Cycle) by Ursula K. Le Guin
1. Speaking for Myself: Faith, Freedom, and the Fight of Our Lives Inside the Trump White House by Sarah Huckabee Sanders
2. Pet Nation: The Love Affair That Changed America by Mark Cushing
3. Rise Up: Confronting a Country at the Crossroads by Al Sharpton
4. That Used to Be Us: How America Fell Behind in the World It Invented and How We Can Come Back by Thomas L. Friedman and Michael Mandelbaum
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best selling books!
This post was written by Megan Habel, the Brand Strategist at BookPal. She is currently reading Find Me by André Aciman.