50+ books to read while social distancing, handpicked by the BookPal team.
We believe now, more than ever, that books have the unique ability to inspire, encourage, and connect people. In these ever-changing times with the increasing volatility of COVID-19, we are still pursuing our mission to empower people and organizations to become their best, namely through books.
Whether you’re bringing the classroom to the family room, working from home, or simply staying sane while social distancing, we’ve handpicked more than 50 titles to help you through.
To help you stay studious…
1. Everything You Need to Ace Computer Science and Coding in One Big Fat Notebook by Workman Publishing and Grand Smith
BookPal says: “We’ve already told you how This Big Fat Notebook Series is Taking Schools by Storm. Now that more students are learning from home, online or on their own, the Big Fat Notebook series from Workman Publishing is truly a must-have for students of all ages.”
2. Calling All Minds: How to Think and Create Like an Inventor by Temple Grandin
3. The Dad Lab: 50 Awesome Science Projects for Parents and Kids by Sergei Urban
To help you stay focused…
1. Attention Management: How to Create Success and Gain Productivity – Every Day by Maura Nevel Thomas
BookPal says: “Managing your time while working from home can be difficult. Discover the revolutionary new antidote to overload and exhaustion with tips from productivity expert Maura Nevel Thomas.”
P.S.: Learn more about productivity and time management with Maura as she joins us for an AuthorConnect Chat on August 5!
2. Fix This Next: Make the Vital Change That Will Level Up Your Business by Mike Michaelowicz
3. Maximum Momentum: How to Get It, How to Keep It by Mike Berland
To help you stay positive…
1. The Serious Goose by Jimmy Kimmel
BookPal says: “This book is serious fun for readers of all ages. With the weight of the world in turmoil, we’re all serious geese who need a little more silly in our lives. Jimmy Kimmel’s interactive story, with its interactive tone and quirky illustrations, can help anyone’s day shine a bit brighter.”
2. The Greatest Love Story Ever Told: An Oral History by Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally
3. The Book of Calm: 250 Ways to a Calmer You by Adams Media
Stay tuned for more information from Tony DiCostanzo, President of BookPal, on how we’re handling the COVID-19 crisis. In the meantime, we hope you enjoy these reads. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more recommended reads, giveaway announcements, and more.
But the list doesn’t end here…We’ve got more than 50 titles handpicked just for you to help make learning, working, and staying at home more fun. Happy reading and stay healthy!
This post was written by Danielle Brown, Ecommerce Specialist at BookPal. She is currently reading All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace.